Kotkankallio air-raid shelter’s boxing ring
You will find a boxing ring at the back of the air-raid shelter. Clubs organise their activities there. If the ring has not been booked or the clubs are not training there, you can freely use the ring.
Every day at 6-22
Up-to-date booking calendar
You can browse open/booked slots in the calendar. You can register as a user and search for open slots (displayed as white).
Instructions on registration and booking slots with the Timmi system
Prices inclusive of 10% VAT
- annual pass, employed adults € 112.10.
- Annual pass, discount groups € 65.70
- 6-month pass, employed adults € 62.90
- 6-month pass, discount groups €39.70
- a season’s pass to the air-raid shelter entitles holders to use the facility for 2.5 hours / each training session
The discount group includes those under 18 years old, students with a student card, conscripts and non-military servicemen, disabled people, pensioners, disability pension recipients, and unemployed people.
- To access the Kotkankallio and Rajala air-raid shelters, you need a yellow Healthy Kuopio card, which you can redeem at the customer service desk of the Kuopio Hall, Kuntolaakso swimming pool or Lippumäki swimming pool. The first time you redeem the card you must pay a card fee of € 7.90 (incl. VAT 24%)
- You can also access the Kotkankallio and Rajala air-raid shelters with a Studentia season’s pass. A blue Healthy Kuopio serial card does not entitle you to use the shelters, with the exception of pensioners’ cards.
Activities available at the Kotkankallio air-raid shelter
Information about using the air-raid shelters
- A gym pass does not entitle you to use the golf training facility in the Rajala shelter.
- The season’s passes to air-raid shelters do not entitle you to access to the gyms at the sports halls, but you can use the Studentia gym from Mon to Fri at 19–22 o’clock and Sat to Sun at 9–21 o’clock (doors close at 20 o’clock).
- During winters, we recommend using other gyms as different sports clubs have booked the Kotkankallio facilities from 15:30 o’clock onwards on weekdays and for the whole day on weekends