Rajala air-raid shelter gym
The Rajala air-raid shelter is located in Puijonlaakso. The air-raid shelter includes a gym suitable for bodybuilding and weightlifting and a golf training venue.
every day at 6-22 o’clock
Prices inclusive of 10% VAT
- annual pass, employed adults € 112.10.
- annual pass, discount groups € 65.70
- 6-month pass, employed adults € 62.90
- 6-month pass, discount groups €39.70
- separate passes provide access to the gym and the golf training facility
The discount group includes those under 18 years old, students with a student card, conscripts and non-military servicemen, disabled people, pensioners, disability pension recipients, and unemployed people.
To access the Kotkankallio and Rajala air-raid shelters, you need a yellow Healthy Kuopio card, which you can redeem at the customer service desk of the Kuopio Hall, Kuntolaakso swimming pool or Lippumäki swimming pool. The first time you purchase the card, you must pay a card fee of € 7.90 (incl. 24% VAT).
You can also access the Kotkankallio and Rajala air-raid shelters with a Studentia season’s pass. A blue Healthy Kuopio serial card does not entitle you to use the shelters, with the exception of pensioners’ cards.
Information about using the air-raid shelters
- A gym pass does not entitle you to use the Rajala golf training facility. A golf training facility pass does not entitle you to use the gym.
- The season’s passes to air-raid shelters do not entitle you to access to the gyms at the sports hall, but you can use the Studentia gym from Mon to Fri at 19–22 o’clock and Sat to Sun at 9–21 o’clock (doors close at 20 o’clock).