Kotkankallio air-raid shelter gym
The use of City of Kuopio sports and exercise venues until 31 October 2020
The following instructions are valid until the end of August 2020 or until further notice, depending on Government policies. The instructions are updated as necessary.
You must follow instructions by THL and the Ministry of Education and Culture in all activities https://stm.fi/varautuminen-koronavirukseen. You should continue to pay special attention to ensuring safe distances and following instructions on hygiene. For pre-booked slots at the facilities and venues, clubs and/or sports associations must ensure safe training conditions. Sports clubs must make sure that the coaches of all teams using the venues and facilities are aware of national and the clubs’ own instructions.
Every day at 6-22
Prices inclusive of 10% VAT
- annual pass, employed adults € 112.10
- Annual pass, discount groups € 65.70
- 6-month pass, employed adults € 62.90
- 6-month pass, discount groups €39.70
- a season’s pass to the air-raid shelter entitles holders to use the facility for 2.5 hours / each training session
The discount group includes those under 18 years old, students with a student card, conscripts and non-military servicemen, disabled people, pensioners, disability pension recipients, and unemployed people.
- To access the Kotkankallio and Rajala air-raid shelters, you need a yellow Healthy Kuopio card, which you can redeem at the customer service desk of the Kuopio Hall, Kuntolaakso swimming pool or Lippumäki swimming pool. The first time you redeem the card you must pay a card fee of € 7.90 (incl. VAT 24%)
- You can also access the Kotkankallio and Rajala air-raid shelters with a Studentia season’s pass. A blue Healthy Kuopio serial card does not entitle you to use the shelters, with the exception of pensioners’ cards.
- Redeem a gym pass at the customer service desk of the Kuopio Hall, Kuntolaakso swimming pool and Lippumäki swimming pool.
Activities available at the Kotkankallio air-raid shelter
Information about using the air-raid shelters
- A gym pass does not entitle you to use the shelters.
- The season’s passes to air-raid shelters do not entitle you to access to the gyms at the sports halls, but you can use the Studentia gym from Mon to Fri at 19–22 o’clock and Sat to Sun at 9–21 o’clock (doors close at 20 o’clock).
- During winters, we recommend using other gyms as different sports clubs have booked the Kotkankallio facilities from 15:30 o’clock onwards on weekdays and for the whole day on weekends .