Puijo first snow ski track
The cross-country skiing season in Puijo starts on Friday 6 November 2020 or 13 November 2020. The date of the season opening will be decided based on long-term weather forecasts. The first snow ski track that starts at the Puijo ski stadium begins on the side of stadium closes to the parking area. The right side of the track includes a track for classic skiing, which is groomed for both free and classic skiing. Since the opening date, skiers can use the track 24/7 if they like, the track is lit from at 7.00-21.00 o’clock.
Using the Puijo first snow ski track is subject to a charge
Price list for the Puijo first snow ski track (valid during early season):
- Season’s pass € 45, discount groups* € 30
- Day pass € 10, discount groups* € 5
- Family day pass € 20 (2 adults + children)
* Discount groups: conscripts, civilian servicemen, students, unemployed people, pensioners
- Mobile pay: (there are also QR codes at the ski stadium)
- APC-ski (at the stadium, open Mon-Fri at 8-18, Sat 10-15 and Sun 10-14 o’clock)
You must carry the pass with you so you will be able to present it to a ski track guard if requested. The first snow ski track is subject to a charge until the ski track network with natural snow has been officially opened for the season and information about this has been provided in the channels of the City of Kuopio (www.liikkuvakuopio.fi, www.kuopio.fi, www.facebook.com/LiikkuvaKuopio/).