Puijo first snow ski track
Update 14 Dec 2021: Puijo first snow ski track can be used free of charge! The skiing season has begun.
The cross-country skiing season in Puijo starts on 13 November 2021. The first snow ski track that starts at the Puijo ski stadium begins on the side of stadium closes to the parking area. The right side of the track includes a track for classic skiing, which is groomed for both free and classic skiing. Since the opening date, skiers can use the track 24/7 if they like, the track is lit from at 7.00-21.00 o’clock.
Using the Puijo first snow ski track is subject to a charge.
This year you can buy a season ticket for the track in advance from our online store. But that’s not all: when you buy a season ticket online before the track is opened, by 10 Nov, you’ll save money and get on track without queuing right away on 12 Nov at 10.
So click on our online store: https://verkkokauppa.kuopio.fi/tuote-osasto/liikuntapaikat/paiva-ja-kausitoproducts/ and take advantage of the campaign discount by 10 Nov!
Price list for the Puijo first snow ski track (valid during early season):
- Season’s pass 50 €, discount groups* 33,50 € -> if you buy your ticket online by Nov 10, prices: 47 € / 30,50 €
- Day pass 11,50 €, discount groups* 6 €
- Family day pass 22,50 € (2 adults + children)
* Discount groups: conscripts, civilian servicemen, students, unemployed people, pensioners
- Mobile pay: (there are also QR codes at the ski stadium)
- APC-ski (at the stadium, open Mon-Fri at 8-18, Sat 10-15 and Sun 10-14 o’clock)
You must carry the pass with you so you will be able to present it to a ski track guard if requested. The first snow ski track is subject to a charge until the ski track network with natural snow has been officially opened for the season and information about this has been provided in the channels of the City of Kuopio (www.liikkuvakuopio.fi, www.kuopio.fi, www.facebook.com/LiikkuvaKuopio/).